Sunday, June 24, 2018

Transformation of The Mind

                                      
Yes Lord: There shall be a heavy sedation of the mind by the Holy Spirit for those experiencing depression, oppression, mental illness; an abatement of your physiological function by the administration of the anointing that breaks the yokes off your mind...
A modulating of your central nervous system of your brain, the interpreter of your thoughts and body functions....
Brain stem and spinal cord all shall align, every function the devil has tried to control, will align with Me; every cranial nerve shall arise under My authority...
I shall pass through separate apertures in your skull. Yes; even the olfactory nerve & optic nerve...
Eliminating characters who lingers in your imagination, talking to you and trying to claim you as their own. These characters that interfere with your social, moral and economic stability of the mind, having you in a turmoil state of mind & body; cutting off your independence, freedom & aspirations of the heart & mind. Birthing hostilities and inappropriate desires, nothing seems realistic....
Fear has set in!
But I! I will appropriate and be desired; I will be your reality, the truth, the way & the light; who has come to set you free from bondages of self, man and the enemy....
Fearing nothing but I! My miracles, signs & wonders you'll know; for I have done it for your soul, in the past and even now! Faith you shall live by, and declare My Glory! Some of you that once believed and have now denied my Son; will bow and say "Jesus Christ is Lord over my life"....Said #TheSpiritOfTheLord 💖
#iybiAJ #OAMI #OJESUS!!!....... 
~ Prophetess Annette J-Franklin 
"Be renewed in the spirit of your mind"...
"Renewal of the mind will prove what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God for life". Get ready to please Him!!🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're No Longer Stuck

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=429465815522180&id=1164144704